Welcome to the virtual Type Tasting access panel. Here you have access to a selection of the research experiments that will be run live at the V&A in London in conjunction with the London Design Festival.
About the research
We are conducting ongoing research into fonts and what they communicate to us psychologically, independently of the words they spell out. Questions we are looking for answers to include:
• Can a font make a product appear more expensive?
• Do fonts have recognisable personalities?
• Can a typeface alter the taste of what you eat?
• Can a font alter the mood of what you read?
• When is a Serif a better choice than a Sans Serif typeface and why?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN A LIVE EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR GROUP OR ORGANISATION? Please email email@example.com for details.